This will show you how to add and delete a unique IP address from your account. Unique means that you alone get to use that particular IP address, improving compatibility with legacy browsers.
How do I create a unique IP address for my domain?
It's very easy to add a unique IP to your DreamHost account. Unique IPs are just $3.95/month.
- Go to Domains::Manage Domains area of our web panel
- Click on Add IP for your domain
- On next page click on Add a unique IP button and you are done.
How do I delete the unique IP address for my domain?
- Go to Domains::Manage Account area of our web panel.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page.
- Locate the appropriate domain name under the title Unique IP Addresses.
- Click on the Remove link under the Actions column.