Would be nice to see here a BreadCrumb with external links to all DreamHosts web services such as Main : Cpanel : Wiki : Blog : Forums : KB --Techtonik 07:16, 29 Oct 2005 (PDT)
Before you get carried away, I think it would be a good idea to establish certain rules about how this reorganization, and then any subsequent editing, is done. In fact, I would prefer to see no reorganization of any kind until these rules have been established. I would begin with working out the following:
- Naming Conventions - This would need to cover object, article, category, and subcategory naming.
- Nomenclature - How to categorize and subcategorize.
- Roadmap - I think that we need to establish a roadmap for reorganization, and even an order of reorganization.
You're running a pretty old version of MediaWiki here. You should really consider upgrading to either the latest stable 1.4.x or the latest 1.6.x just for the security fixes. Dori 17:34, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT)
- Done, quite a while ago. AF 18:38, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- The best way to fix that is to use mw:Extension:Asirra. It is an extremely effective anti-spam tool. However, I would warn the DreamHost sysadmins to verify that the extension is working properly, because every wiki I've ever seen that tried to use that extension ran into a problem of it also rejecting users who got the CAPTCHA right. You have to keep playing around with the configuration until you get it to work properly. I somehow got it to work on all my wikis, although I'm not sure how.