Rewards Payment Type
If you refer another customer to DreamHost, you can receive referral rewards. This article describes the various rewards options you can choose from when referring other customers to DreamHost.
Which new customers can I receive rewards from?
You can receive rewards from two types of referred customers:
- Primary (Tier-1) Referrals-
- Customers that have been directly referred to DreamHost by you, either by using your referral link or by listing you manually as a referrer when they opened the account.
- Secondary (Tier-2) Sub-Referrals-
- If your primary referral refers another customer, this is considered a Tier-2 referral.
How much can I receive for referring new customers?
You can choose between One-Time Rewards, or Recurring Rewards for any new customers that you refer to DreamHost. By default, your account is set up for Recurring Rewards.
- One-Time Rewards-
- For each Tier-1 referral, you can earn as much as $97.00.
- For each Tier-2 referral, you will earn $5.00.
- Recurring Rewards-
- For each Tier-1 referral, you will earn 10% of every payment the customer makes for life.
- For each Tier-2 referral, you will earn 5% of every payment the customer makes for life.
How can I switch between One-Time and Recurring Rewards?
By default, your account will be set up for Recurring Rewards. You can switch between One-Time and Recurring Rewards in your panel at (Panel > ‘Billing & Account’ > ‘Affiliates’).
|Note:||Switching the Rewards settings will only change your future rewards. Any rewards that have already been received will not be retroactively changed.|
- If you currently have Recurring Rewards set in your panel, this page will give you the option to switch to One-Time Rewards:
- If you currently have One-Time Rewards set in your panel, this page will give you the option to switch to Recurring Rewards: