Our system accepts Pre-Payments, however it does not offer pre-charges, which means that you can set up prepayment for one of our services but the service is not charged until it renews — the pre-payment remains on your account as a positive balance until the renewal date occurs.
To make a payment:
- Open the web panel and click Make Payment under the Billing & Account section.
- When the Make Payment page opens, you see two options at the top: one is for the AutoPay option and the other is Make a Payment Now.
- Select Make a Payment Now.
- Select the payment option of your choice and click the highlighted button below that option (if available).
- After you make a payment, you should see your balance at the top of the page.
- Your bank statement will show the Dreamhost charge as "Dreamhost dh-fee.com".