Making a payment
You can make a payment at any time to your DreamHost account. If you make a payment towards an item that has not renewed yet (such as a yearly hosting or domain registration fee), that payment will post as a positive credit on the account until the specific item’s renewal date.
How can I make a payment?
Payments must be made through your DreamHost panel which offers a secure way to transmit payment data.
To make a payment:
- Navigate to the (Panel > ‘Billing & Account’ > ‘Make Payment’) page.
- Click the ‘Make Payment Now’ tab.
- Select any one of the accepted payment methods listed on this page:
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club)
- Checking Account
- Check or Money Order
- Gift Certificate
- Fill out all required payment fields.
- Click the blue button at the bottom of your specified payment section to submit your payment.
Important notes regarding your payment
- Credit card payments will post almost instantly.
- If you are using PayPal to make a payment, it takes some time for PayPal to approve and post a payment to your DreamHost account.
- Electronic checks, mailed checks, or money order payments can take several weeks to process.
- If you have a balance due immediately, or are nearing account suspension, it is recommended that you use a credit card or PayPal for quicker service.
Once a payment clears, it will be applied to your account and DreamHost will send you a receipt for the payment to your account profile email address. Bank statements will show the charge as coming from ‘DreamHost - DH-FEE.com’.