Control Panel Description
|Note:||This page is a continuing work in progress in an effort to show you the latest improvements for all the panel features. You can also read about all the latest changes in the Panel UI Changelog wiki.|
- 1 Logging into the DreamHost Web Panel
- 2 Vertical Menus
- 3 Horizontal Menus
Logging into the DreamHost Web Panel
- To log into your DreamHost panel:
- Enter your email/password and click Sign In. If you forgot your password, click Reset password and follow the instructions.
- If enabled, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) number on the following screen.
- Upon log in, there are a series of menus on the left-hand side as well as two horizontal navigational bars at the top right and the Account Status link, which expands to reveal hosting details about your account.
The following describes the menus from top to bottom.
This menu includes 11 submenus with links to the majority of stuff that you'll want to access via your panel. The menus can be collapsed and expanded.
- Home > Dashboard menu
- Domains menu
- Mail menu
- Goodies menu
- VPS menu
- Dedicated Servers menu
- Cloud Services menu
- Users menu
- E-Commerce menu
- Billing & Account menu
- Support menu
Active Account (if available)
This displays accounts/subaccounts that you have access to which allows you to toggle between them.
|Note:||This is only visible if you have access to more than one account. Looking at the above example:
This is where you can change the contact details for your account.
Close the session/log out of the panel.
Search dreamhost.com while logged in to your panel.
Chat Live Button (if available)