Includes the following email-related functions:
- Manage Email
- Custom MX
- Announce Lists
- Discussion Lists
- Message Filters
- Create, edit, or delete any email addresses hosted on your DreamHost account.
- Edit settings for Webmail and access email via the web. This area allows you to configure Webmail access for all of your domains. To change the options for a particular domain, click its edit link. On the next page, there are four settings:
- Disable Webmail: Disables webmail on your domain.com (ex, webmail.your_domain.com). Checking this doesn't mean that you can't check your email at all, you'll still be able to use a regular mail program or webmail.dreamhost.com.
- Webmail Location: The Webmail URL sets the domain you use to access the webmail application. The default is
- Enable RounCube Webmail: Changes the webmail client from SquirrelMail to Roundcube.
- SquirrelMail Login Image URL: If you would like to customize the appearance of your webmail login screen, enter the URL of an image here.
- SquirrelMail Login Organization Name: Allows you to change the text below the image.
- Manage the MX records for mail.
- Announcement lists are one-way email tools that enable you to send a single message to hundreds or even thousands of subscribers.
- Enable and edit settings for junk mail filtering.
- Discussion lists are collaborative email tools that enable you to send a single message to hundreds or even thousands of subscribers.
- Message filters allow you to sort your mail based on criteria that you specify.
- Configure your account to immediately send an automatic response to all messages sent to any of your email addresses. Keep in mind that only one message per day, per sender will be sent.