If you are experiencing an issue, you can contact DreamHost support either through a ticket (email), a callback, or through Live Chat. This article describes how to connect to support using the Live Chat service.
|Important:||DreamHost support is not able to provide any sensitive account information via the chat system for security reasons, but DreamHost can email requested information to the address that is listed as the account contact.|
All chats are stored in your panel's Support History (Panel > ‘Support’ > ‘Support History’) page in case you ever need to review past conversations.
Requesting a Live Chat
To request a Live Chat from DreamHost Support:
- Log into your panel.
- At the top of any page, click the CHAT LIVE button.
- Select the topic that best matches the issue you are experiencing.
- Enter the following:
- Your name.
- The topic of your chat request.
- The domain name related to the issue.
- Click the Begin chat button.
- When the chat window opens, enter your question.