How to Use iFiles with DreamObjects
|Quick Wiki Links|
iFiles bills itself as the most intuitive file manager for iOS with features like connectivity to many file cloud services, transferring files between computer or cloud services, ability to view many file formats (PDF viewer now supports annotations, search and more), voice recorder, web downloader, text file editor and more."
Connecting to DreamObjects
- Launch the iFiles app.
- Click the plus button in the top-left corner.
- Choose Amazon S3 from the service list.
- Turn on 'Compatible Storage'.
- Tap 'Server'.
- Choose 'DreamObjects' from the Provider list.
- Enter your DreamObjects access key and secret key.
- Tap 'DreamObjects' to access the stored files in DreamObjects.
You can now access your files stored in DreamObjects from the iFiles Dashboard.