How to Remove a One-Click Install
This article provides details on how to quickly and safely remove an application installed via the One-Click installer in the panel.
Removing a One-Click Install application
- Navigate to the (Panel > ‘Goodies’ > ‘One-Click Installs’) page.
- Click the Manage Installed Applications button.
- Click the domain that’s using the One-Click Install to expand it.
- Click the Delete all Files button on the right side.
- Click Ok to confirm, and then wait for the uninstall to finish.
- After you uninstall the application, it no longer displays on your Manage Application page.
- If it still appears in the list, click the Remove from List button.