DreamObjects Panel Upload
|Quick Wiki Links|
The DreamHost panel allows you to upload files directly to DreamObjects through your web browser. This guide covers how to upload files to DreamObjects using the DreamHost panel.
Uploading a file from the DreamHost panel
There are a variety of applications that allows you to upload and manage your data stored in DreamObjects. The DreamObjects Viewer inside the DreamHost panel provides a way to upload data to DreamObjects using your browser.
|Note:||Uploads from your browser are limited in size to 64MB.|
- Navigate to the (Panel > Cloud Services > ‘DreamObjects’) page.
- Locate the User that contains the bucket you wish to work with, and then click the View Objects button.
- Select the bucket that you’d to which you wish to upload objects.
- You’ll see the objects currently in the bucket in the following window. An Upload Objects button appears at the bottom of the Object Browser.
- The Object Browser is now ready for uploading.
- Drag your files into the Object Browser or click Select Files to choose files using the file browser.
- To copy another file, drag it into the window or click the Add more files button at the bottom.
- You can upload additional files during the current upload simply by clicking and dragging the files into the window.
- When finished uploading, click the Done button on the bottom right.
- Click the Switch Bucket button at the bottom to return to the Object Browser main page.
- To close the DreamObjects view window when you're done, click the grey X in the upper right corner.