Adding Cron Jobs
- Click "Goodies->Cron Jobs" on the menu tree on the left of the control panel.
- Click the Add New Crontab graphic.
- You should come to this form:
- Choose the user who will execute the Job. The user must have the proper permissions to read and execute the file or command.
- Give the Job a friendly name.
- Command to run
- This is where you put the file or command to execute.
- Use locking
- Toggle whether the file will be allowed to run multiple times simultaneously (checked is disallow).
- When to run
- This is how often your command should run. This can be a simple as Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. You can also specify the exact time(s) it will run.
- Files executed via Crontab must have Execute and Read permissions for the Owner selected in User or better (chmod 500 or chmod u+rx or better).